> At $129 for a dot release? Not a chance. Maybe to go to 10.5.

Think of 10.2 as really OS 11, I think Apple really mucked up the versioning
for this, since they want to keep it OS _X_. Even in a marketing standpoint,
the versioning scheme is dumb.

>From a CL and Unix goodies standpoint, it really doesn't make much
difference, but anything that has a GUI has been enhanced with speed and
aesthetics (Including Terminal) and the new iApps are very well designed.

Justin Simoni

--
+ Freelance Web Design
+ Internet Application Development