Jefferson R. Lowrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11/12/02 at 1:36p:

> At some point in the very near future, if it hasn't happened
> already, the majority of Macintosh users will be running OS X.

Even Apple admits that they expect only 20 percent of the Mac user
base to be running OS X by the end of 2002. It could be quite a long
time before that number gets to 50.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of
Perl-scripting Mac users are already running OS X...

--
John Gruber         |   Daring Fireball: Mac Punditry and Curmudgeonry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |                        http://daringfireball.net