This Perl newbie needs a little advanced help.  I'm trying a new

Login Hook to start classic, I made the Perl script out of an

Applescript.  However, and probably not surprising to you, it did not

work.

It does work in the Applescript but I would prefer to make Perl for use

in a hook.  Here is the Applescript

################

property appPath : "/System/Library/CoreServices/Classic

Startup.app/Contents/Resources/"

property appName : "TruBlueEnvironment"

tell application "Terminal"

   do script with command "cd '" & appPath & "';./" & appName & "&;exit"

   delay 6

end tell

#################

After doing some debugging this is what I thought the Perl script

should look like.

#!/usr/bin/perl

/System/Library/CoreServices/Classic

Startup.app/Contents/Resources/';./cdTruBlueEnvironment&;

I made sure it was executable using chmod +X but each time I test it I

get a bad command.  What did I miss

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Chuck Taylor

San Juan Unified School District K-12