At 2:05 pm -0800 25/11/02, Chuck Taylor wrote:

After doing some debugging this is what I thought the Perl script
should look like.

#!/usr/bin/perl
/System/Library/CoreServices/Classic Startup.app/Contents/Resources/';./cdTruBlueEnvironment&;

I made sure it was executable using chmod +X but each time I test it I

get a bad command. What did I miss
The escaping of the space in the path name before Startup, for one thing.

You can do this with a one-line shell script and run it from Script Menu (after making it executable or just run the uncommented line in Terminal. There's no need to use perl.

#!/bin/sh
# ALL ON ONE LINE:
/System/Library/CoreServices/Classic\ Startup.app/Contents/Resources/./TruBlueEnvironment

Make sure you use UNIX line breaks!

JD