This may (or may not) work for you, I wrote a script to do a diff with two files via the command line, and if they really are different, it opens them both in BBEdit.

It's here:

http://zymm.com/raster/code/src/diffem_pl.txt

Pete

Ray Zimmerman wrote:
.... for Perl development on OS X, of course :-)
[snip]
BBEdit diff:

I want a bbdiff command-line program. Something that will let me type:

bbdiff file1 file2

or

bbdiff dir1 dir2

to initiate a file comparison or multi-file comparison in BBEdit. Ideally, Bare Bones would include something like this along side the bbedit command-line tool, but I was wondering if anyone has created (or could easily create) such a tool via a Perl script making some AppleScript calls or something?