On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Riccardo Perotti wrote:

> Sorry for the OT, but I've been looking for a MacOSX mailing list, like this
> one but not perl-only. Somewhere one could ask / discuss about apps, darwin,
> etc.
>
> Does anybody know where to find one?

Yes, but I hesistate to recommend it.

Omnigroup sponsors Mac related lists, including macosx-talk, -admin, and
-dev. Last time I checked (six months ago?) there was some good material
there, but a *lot* of aggressive trolling burying it all, and you pretty
much have to have your personal Reality Distortion Field set to "stun" or
higher most of the time.

As Flava Flav taught, I "don't believe the hype" :)

I saw another list at one point that was polite almost to a fault -- in
apparent reaction to macosx-talk's abrasiveness -- but that one seems to
have faded away and I no longer have details on it.

--
Chris Devers    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

less than \pronounced <.\
A symbol of inequality and victimization having precedence over all
other symbols of disparity.

    -- from _The Computer Contradictionary_, Stan Kelly-Bootle, 1995