On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 11:29  AM, Riccardo Perotti wrote:

Sorry for the OT, but I've been looking for a MacOSX mailing list, like this
one but not perl-only. Somewhere one could ask / discuss about apps, darwin,
etc.

Does anybody know where to find one?

I would recommend discussions.info.apple.com... the webx based forums that apple has. I have used them on occassion, and they encompass just about every aspect of hardware, software, and apps. There are a lot of customization features that allow you to deliver your question and get answers, and the forums are also moderated by apple employees who respond from time to time. s/n can be high, but hey... there is wheat in the chaff.