Riccardo> Sorry for the OT, but I've been looking for a MacOSX mailing
Riccardo> list, like this one but not perl-only. Somewhere one could
Riccardo> ask / discuss about apps, darwin, etc.

Riccardo> Does anybody know where to find one?

I'm subscribed to the first three lists at
<http://www.omnigroup.com/developer/mailinglists/>, and they seem to
be fairly good and broadly served by experts.  Flame wars erupt about
every two weeks, and the moderator is proactive.