On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 06:31 PM, Ken Williams wrote:

You watch the screen when it installs a module, and look at what path it says it's installing it to.

There are other ways to try to figure it out, involving poking around in config files and so on, but under certain conditions those config file entries are ignored (a problem I recently uncovered in ExtUtils::Install and MakeMaker), so it's best in this case to just look at where it actually installed to.

-Ken

It looks as if there's perl stuff in both /Library/Perl/darwin and /System/Library/Perl/darwin

The latter seems to include the outdated things CPAN reports, but CPAN installs stuff into the former. How do I fix things?
--
Lorin Rivers
Marketing Professional