At 08:44 -0800 2003-03-10, drieux wrote:
>At which point you may wish to correct the core defect here,
>which is that your collection of 'perl modules' would be simpler
>to manage had you started with say h2xs to simplify the process
>of building out your 'source tree' - and generating the requisite
>Makefile.PL files.

An excellent suggestion and many thanks for the references.

We will recommend this to the client, should he decide to go ahead and "port"
the suite to Mac OS X or BSD. :-)  His (current) packaging for Windoze is an
"obfuscated" compiled binary package containing all the necessary bits
including Perl itself... ala the Classic MacPerl "runtime" capability.
--
- Vicki

Vicki Brown     ZZZ                  Journeyman Sourceror:
P.O. Box 1269      zz  |\     _,,,---,,_        Scripts & Philtres
San Bruno, CA       zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_    Perl, Unix, MacOS
94066     USA         |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)  http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb