Well,

I think that Kevin (morbus) really did a good job of pointing out why I can't entirely do this yet. Some of the sites I host are critical to the businesses that use them and Verio has always provided a great service. Because they host on FreeBSD, developing on the Mac and porting to Verio is almost seamless even though Verio has never done anything special to accommodate this.

However, the fact that so many on this list are hosting sites with cable DSL indicates that I can possibly move some of the sites I host to a home office based server and still save a little money. I'll spend some time reviewing the sites and costs and see how the numbers crunch.

What about using http://directv.direcway.com/ to host servers? Anyone doing that?

Kindest Regards,

Bill Stephenson