OK... I changed the permissions. Still no change. The file is not being backed up. How do I check to see if the script is even executing? Is there a log I can look at? I haven't changed anything from the standard install for 10.3. I'm the only person on the machine. Do I need to "activate" perl like I need to when running apache?

Thanks so much for your help,

Mark