Wiggins d'Anconia wrote:

The test is trying to open the file just to test for existence,
readability, etc. (not sure why Perl ops couldn't be used rather than
opening and then closing, yikes) but you might want to hack the file
t/1.t and add $! to the error message to see why it is failing. Could be
any number of reasons, I assume the file is readable by your user, etc.
but $! will tell us why it is failing.

Okay . . . I added $1 right after ln 85 and this is what I got:

# Compilation failed in require at (eval 1) line 2.
Scalar found where operator expected at t/1.t line 89, near "$!
#isa_ok($google,"GoogleHack");

$google"
        (Missing semicolon on previous line?)
syntax error at t/1.t line 89, near "$!
#isa_ok($google,"GoogleHack");

$google"
Execution of t/1.t aborted due to compilation errors.

-- Lola - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.lolajl.net | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/ Terrorismus delendus est! (Terrorism must be destroyed utterly!) I'm in Bowie, MD, USA, halfway between DC and Annapolis.