Well, that's a normal old syntax error - you just put the $! in the wrong place. Ignoring that, did you correct your typo, per my previous message? http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.macosx/8991

Uh... so, you corrected your "wsdl" typo BEFORE making the $! change or after? The syntax error you got above has nothing to do with the "wsdl" typo, and everything to do with the fact that you incorrectly added the $!. Can you UNDO the changes you made for the $! and focus ONLY on getting the filename right first, per my previous message?

If you're still focused on the $! part (which is merely going to give you and us more information about your problem, not fix it), then you want UNDO whatever you just did, and change the following line:

 open(WSDL,"$wsdl") ||
    die("\n\n\n\nIllegal WSDL File Location - $wsdl\n\n\n\n");

To (notice the addition of the $!):

 open(WSDL,"$wsdl") ||
   die("\n\n\n\nIllegal WSDL File Location - $wsdl: $!\n\n\n\n");

But still, I think the crux of your problem
is that you were typing "wdsl" instead of "wsdl".

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom