Today ActiveState is announcing support for Mac OS X.

ActivePerl 5.8.7 for Mac OS X is now available for free download from:

    http://www.ActiveState.com/Products/ActivePerl/

This is a binary distribution of the just released Perl 5.8.7. It
includes the Perl Package Manager (PPM) that allows you to download
additional precompiled CPAN modules from the ActiveState repository.
ActivePerl also includes a full set of HTML documentation for all of
Perl as well as all the bundled modules.

ActivePerl is installed in addition to the system Perl provided by
Apple. Both versions will be completely separate and do not interfere
with each other.

Some of you may also be interested to know that we are busily working on
bringing Komodo to Mac OS X. We expect to offer a beta in August and
release later this year.

In addition to ActivePerl we also released ActivePython and ActiveTcl
distributions for Mac OS X today.

To keep up-to-date with our Mac OS X progress, betas and announcements,
we invite you to join our new mailing list:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can join the OS X announce list on the ActiveState Programmer
Network (ASPN):