Hi all,

I have some questions regarding binary installs.

1. I would like to know if there is some way to understand if a port was
installed from sources or from binaries. I'd assume this might be a information
which would have to go into the DB on activation, but is not recorded (yet) ???

2. Is there a way to "fetch" available binary packages, without installing the
right away? There is the possibility do fetch all sources relevant for some
port. Sometimes I would like to do something very similar with binary packages
to install later when offline or on a pure internet connection. Is there a way
to do this?

Thanks!
~petr