Le 20 oct. 07 à 03:36, N_Ox a écrit :

Le 20 oct. 07 à 01:33, Lenore Horner a écrit :

If this is true, then wouldn't it make sense to write the port files or port in such a way that it just gets done rather than having every newbie, myself included, trying to figure out why we have screens full of error messages and then having to both clean and force install as like as not?
Lenore

Some p5-* ports need to overwrite perl5.8 port to upgrade its core modules.
This does not break anything. Don't worry, be happy.

--
Anthony Ramine, the infamous MacPorts Trac slave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

First, please use "reply to all", thanks.
There is a message explaining what should be done and how to do so.
For the time being, we can't do nothing more.

Regards,

see http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12950