Hi Scott, yes and no.  This is a system framework which is just
that.  An assortment of libraries for developing / running software
which is made part of the system itself.  I was able to locate a
folder that needed to be gone, but unfortunately this wasn't enough in
this case.

   thanks very much though to you and everyone else for replying so
far, as it looks like I might have an answer.

   have a great evening / day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---