I don't know what makes you think that the ram would be difficult for
a blind person to replace and as best I recall, the hard drive is not
overly difficult to get at either. The aluminum unibody laptop is
easier I gather since the drive is located near the battery. The ram
like any ram you have to take care in inserting it correctly and not
force it, but should not be that difficult.