On Mar 31, 2009, at 3:16 AM, Søren Jensen wrote:

> Well, have you ever upgraded the ram in your mac?

Yes 2 times . no problem at all
> I find it much
> harder than the HP machines. I'm wandering how you would replace your
> hard drive.

well... read a manual? but to put it short. and we here assume just
for the ease of my blonde brain
1 take battery off mac book note we speak of the one that apple call
mac book white
2 unscrew the ram door "since you have updated your ram that should be
pure ease"
Allrighty now fumble alittle about til you find alittle strip of
plastic... pull it out and keep pulling but for the love of god ...
gently if it goes off. YOU are screwed... good and tight.
3 eventually you will now have the harddrive and its incloser.
Now again since i assume that you have updated your ram i  would
believe you have access too special computer tools... so ... find the
right screwdriver and unscrew the screws change disk and ya done, and
remember.
To many screws are for WIMPS!