yeah, that would be interesting, a history lesson about accessibility.
although, it doesn't seem like there was too much accessibility before
VO. outspoken seemed like it only did so much. that's funny people
were protesting against GUI's though, although I can see how they
might think that. I'm sure going from a completely text based command
line to a completely graphical interface would've been scary back in
the day.
peace and positivity
Jessi
follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/canadian_diva