Hi,

Snow Leopard will work quite nicely on any Intel Mac, including any
MacBook, white or Al.

And, how quickly we forget.  The most powerful Macs out there are the
desktop MacPros that don't have the little trackpad "thingy".  So
yes, VO will work via the old stand by, tethered technology of the
keyboard and mouse.

Fret not; it's my G5 tower that will not be happy when the snow arrives.

Best,
Scott

--
--Scott