Dear James,

I have been following various posts on this list but to date I haven't
heard anything reassuring about Pages or Iworks that would persuade me
that I could ditch Ms Office under Windows. However, I know that some
people have used Pages and other applications with a degree of
success. I've looked at the help files in Pages but I found them so
unhelpful that I gave up.

I seem to remember that you had some contacts with Nisus Pro. ARe you
still able to talk to them about accessbility of their application? If
they took our need on board, I feel they would be a great rival to Ms
Office on the Mac.

I am sorry not to be more helpful.

With best and warmest wishes

Simon