Well I don't think that this is just a Voiceover list and you are the
one who started the "Word Processing on Mac OS10" discussion.  Which I
think is a valid topic incidentally.

  I know about other conversion utilities.  I met that I haven't found
one that worked well yet.  Hense the need for a Word Processor.