The easiest way to move items to a mailbox is to create a rule. Just
remember that you can enter more than one criteria per rule. For
example, I have a MacVisionary rule that moves everything from this
list serve into a MacVisionary mailbox. The first criteria is: Subject
contains MacVisionary. The I added From Contains Macvisionary.  This
system also works for my I Phone list. I had to add From and then
Subject and the Message contains IPhone before I caught all of the
incoming mail and routed them to the correct mailbox. And if first you
don't succeed, go back and modify your rule until you get it right.

Tom