And there ya go. Hit Apple with the idea and beat NLS about the head
and shoulders until they start paying attention. THey will quickly
find that folks really want to have this option and not be tied to one
of their funky players or spend a crap-load of money on specialized
hardware, when the hardware is there, ready to be leveraged for their
needs.