WOw, maybe Microsoft is feeling a little pressured to try emulating
Apple even more? This should prove quite fascinating and I assume with
all these PCs they plan to sell, would mean third-party deals with
Dell and other companies. What is interesting is if they will have
demos of the windows-based screen readers. :)

Begin forwarded message: