I don't know of this game or if it's on audiogames.com but I'm sure
those guys would add it if it isn't already there.

If you're looking for first person shooter, David Greenwood's "Shades
of Doom" is amazing on Windows.  He has some other 3D games that are
masterfully crafted as well and all have free demo versions.

Being a theorist and former VP of Software at Freedom Scientific (I
left almost five years ago) I have been working with some other
egghead types to figure out how a game can use 32 simultaneous audio
tracks without overwhelming the user but a screen reader can only
provide a syllable, a pause or a beep at a time.  Why can't we build
systems that exploit 3D audio for productivity and academic/scholastic
purposes?

I published an article in AFB's Access World on "What Screen Readers
can Learn from Audio Games" a few years back.  If you are interested
in a lay version of this new science, read that piece as it covers a
lot in a relatively short read.

Happy Hacking,
cdh