Hi All!

I'm trying to update my friend MacBook Pro from v 105.5 to 10.5.8. I
pressed VO-M, then I chose the software update. It says there are 9
updates. I tried several times to install the updates, or some of the
updates, but each time the updater ask me for a username and password. I
asked my friend, and he told me he doesn't have any password in his
machine. I wonder, what I should do? How can I pass this password thing? I
should note though that when I press OK and leave the password field empty,
the updater doesn't accept this, and will say either the username or
password is wrong.

TIA
Khalid