Esther,

What word processor do you use on your Mac?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Esther
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:34 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Multi-language spell checking in Snow Leopard [was Re: About nisus
writer and spell checking]

Hello James and Annie,

I don't use Nisus Writer Pro, but I've read that there are a few bugs
in the spell checking under Snow Leopard that will be sorted in the
next beta release, in case Annie is using Snow Leopard.

I've also read that Snow Leopard itself supports multiple language
spell checking, based on the languages you check to have it check
under System Preferences in "Language & Text".  Danish is one of the
languages. This doesn't work for all applications, but it works in
TextEdit and Safari, for example.

Here's the link to the TUAW article on "Unsung Snow Leopard feature:
multiple language spell-checker":
http://www.tuaw.com/2009/09/04/unsung-snow-leopard-feature-multiple-language
-spell-checker/

This seems like a great feature for people who work with multiple
languages in the same document.

Cheers,

Esther