I have a question that I'm confused about.  I have not upgraded to
itunes 9.  One reason is that I'm confused as to if they got rid of
the songs table.  Is that so?  I would not like itunes without the
songs table.  If it's an html table that would not make me happy as I
do not know how to sort those as well as I love the ability to type in
a few letters to jump quickly to a spot on the table.  Thanks for any
thoughts.

Christina