Thanks. I'm not even talking about training, though - I cannot dictate
anything. I cannot see how to start or pause dictation, access settings, or
anything else. My understanding was that the trial is a time-limited version of
the full program, so in theory I should have full access to all features.
Either way, just dictating would be more than I can do now.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com