Thanks Robert and Alex,

The jump to linked item is what I was looking for.
Robert, I couldn't agree with you more regarding the command lists.  The whole
thing is very confusing.  Most lists I've seen talk about the "most commonly
used commands", but I want a list of each and every available command.
Oh well, mayhbe someday.  <grin>

Don