Alex,
   Found it. Is there a way to print this list to a file?

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
You know it is going to be a bad day when you forget your new
password.
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com

On 3/29/2014 10:00 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
Sorry I wasn't clearer. Hit VO-f8 to open the Voiceover Utility. Arrow down to Braille,
vo-right to the displays tab, and hit space. Find the table of displays, and arrow to the
Edge, then vo-right to the "Assign Commands" button. That opens a window with
the full list of commands and their braille keys, plus instructions on how to change an
assignment if you want to.