Hi.

I subscribe to an excellent weekly publication with which some of you may be
familiar.  It is called "Flying Blind."  In the most recent publication, I read
the following:

B) At APH, they held a conversation with long-time audio book narrator Nitzi
Friedlander:
http://www.tcdocumentcenter.com/archives/rse86655772cc2/Mitzib.friedlander/

When I went to that link using my MacBook, I was unable to figure out a way to
listen to the interview.  Although there was an option to download the Adobe
Flash Player, I didn't try to do so since it is my understanding that Apple
doesn't support it.  If I want to listen to this interview using my Mac, how
would this be accomplished?

Thank you.

Mike