I haven't really been following this thread. However, just to make it clear:
flash player can indeed be downloaded to your Mac and when I clicked the link
with the player already installed the interview began to play immediately. It
is true that it isn't an Apple product and Apple doesn't include it; you have
to download it and it is also true that there can be some keyboard focus issues
in the install that you just have to know how to work around. Google Chrome is
also a good alternative and you may decide not to install flash player on your
Mac but it most certainly can be done. I just want to make sure nobody reads
the archives on this and gets the impression they can't play flash content in
safari.