Macs do support Flash, it's only iOS that does not. That said, I try to avoid
it due to the security and performance issues it has suffered from and that
were the main reason iOS never adopted it in the first place. Still, you can
install it, then disable/remove it if you don't want it anymore.
On Apr 4, 2014, at 1:46 PM, Mike Busboom <mbusb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I subscribe to an excellent weekly publication with which some of you may be
> familiar.  It is called "Flying Blind."  In the most recent publication, I
> read the following:
>
> B) At APH, they held a conversation with long-time audio book narrator Nitzi
> Friedlander:
> http://www.tcdocumentcenter.com/archives/rse86655772cc2/Mitzib.friedlander/
>
> When I went to that link using my MacBook, I was unable to figure out a way
> to listen to the interview.  Although there was an option to download the
> Adobe Flash Player, I didn't try to do so since it is my understanding that
> Apple doesn't support it.  If I want to listen to this interview using my
> Mac, how would this be accomplished?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Mike

Have a great day,