Ever since I upgraded to Mavericks, I've been seeing some unpleasant behavior
by Safari. Allow me to explain what I'm getting here.

I have Safari open and running with maybe one or two tabs open.

I then go into Yorufukurou to read through some tweets; I then hit the letter l
to open a link. I would expect Safari to open that page and focus VO on that
same page. Instead, I get thrown into the page last visited from VO's point of
view but the actual page pointed to in Safari is the desired page. I have to do
a Command-r to reload the current page in order to have VoiceOver see the
proper page.

When in Safari itself, loading pages from bookmarks or direct URL seems to work
fine.

Does anyone else experience this odd behavior?