Emilio,

So you chose the Applications Group and then the Activate Specific Application
Action I am assuming. You then need to interact with the Group you just chose
in the Macro Edit Detail Scroll Area. By default the Finder Application is
selected. VO to the right till you land on the Finder Pop Up Button and Pick
your Application.

Keith