Yes, hazel is exactly what I need. I hve Microsoft One Drive which has
been syncing my work documents across my Pcs and Mac. My office is
moving to One Drive Pro but there's no Mac option yet. so, I plan to
maintain my One Drive across tdevices as appropriate, but I need
certain files to replicate in both locations. I could use a naming
convention or a particular subfolder and Hazel could theoretically
copy them to the other folder on the Mac.
Now, couldn't I also do this with Keyboard Maestro or what am I
missing? I haven't purchased either of them yet.