Deb,

Sure, I have no problem with discussing KM or Hazel or any other Automation app
on list, or off list.

Just for your edification, Hazel is a Daemon that watches folders for specific
things and then performs an action based on the result. For instance, on my Air
I have Hazel watch the Downloads folder for files ending in torrent. When she
see's one she moves it to a folder named Sync. That folder is synced with a
folder on my Mini using an app called BTSync. When Hazel on my Mini sees the
file show up she grabs it an moves it to the folder that my torrent client is
watching. The file is then downloaded. All without me doing anything except
downloading the torrent file.

This is just one example of what she can do. I have her filing and processing
all sorts of things. And if you are wondering why I am referring to her as a
she, its because I am old enough to remember the TV show of the same name. Oops
guess I just dated myself.

Keith