Boot camp is actually pretty accessible now.  You now have the ability
to set the size of the partition that boot camp makes with snow
leopard.  You can install windows 7 just fine, or at least I was able
to anyway.  I don't use it much though and I don't know if there are
drivers I'm unaware of.  I doubt it.  But when you get into installing
windows, its just not accessible because its windows and that's how it
is.  If you have one of those unattended installation disks, it should
be pretty easy.