It does not exactly mean you can't do it without sighted assistance.
It means that you have a choice between partitioning your drive 50/50
or just giving windows 32 gb.  I supposed you might be able to use the
disk utility on the boot CD  to partition the drive more precicely but
then you wil have to erase your mac partition and start from scratch.
So in this respect boot camp could be accessible, but installing
windows remains the same story unless you have an unattended
installation CD.

I have not had these audio problems in boot camp with windows.  All
you do is turn up the system volume.

Justin Harford