Hi:
just my observations here.
In windows xp/vista/7 on the new mackbook pros that came out in june,
there are audio issues.
the volume is really low and can not be adjusted. there is a patch
that someone wrote, but it still isn't the same quality audio as if
you were in sl.

this is not a problem in fusion, only booting the windows OS natively
using bootcamp partition.

Chris