I forgot something. Although you can't assign Braille key commands unless you
have the ability to write Braille on your display, you may be able to assign
commands to your trackpad. I haven't done this, so someone else on this list
will have to help you to do that if you want to do that.
Either that, or you may want to call that wonderful 877-204-3930 number. That
is the Apple Accessibility number for blind and deaf customers.
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone