Well apparently even fewer people here on this list know anything about that display. Where did you get it? You are better off to seek support for the display from another source that is more knowledgeable.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open
one's mouth and remove all doubt.
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com