Hi everyone,

Just took the nano out of its box, and i'm worried for a lot of things
that might happen to it. It scratches against my keys, it slips
through my big hands, it flies through the room when i take the
earbuds out, and a lot of other unexpecteds. Does anyone else feel
like i do when they baught this thingy? I say thingy because its way
smaller than i expected, considering the box which i couldn't open at
the apple store. It shouldbe called the pico for that matter.

I just hooked it up, and went through the registration etc, and found
out the voice over kit inclusion was checked. Now i have an ipod micro
i wish to manually fill with content. There is no where i can find
something about doing that. Or does anyone have a link to it?

I mean, it's great to miniaturize to this point a bit of metal with a
vidcam, but for now i'm left with an itunes filled with podcasts,
videocasts in playlist, but have yet to add some music. but i don't
want to synch the whole thing. Not that it's gonna be bothersome to
fill 8 gigabytes of educational stuff, but i want this unit to be my
music gum stick.

Does anyone have a link or sort of an explanation to cut right through
this moelcular device?

Sorry for the flurry of questions, but as usual i'm trying to cram as
many in one to hopefully get sent a link which might answer all that.

Feel like tonight will be dedicated to figuring it out :)

best
Yuma