Hey, I'm a fan of handbreak myself, but can you hopefully answer just
one question for me. Is there some way I can set it to rip just the
audio and or secondary audio.  I figure its a setting I'm missing.
But it is a pain to rip a movie and then have to use a second program
like max or switch to get rid of the video.  tahnks in advance, Max