Hello David,

You mentioned a couple of things with which I am unfamiliar.

What is this libcss-library?

I do not have VLC Media Player on my Mac.

Specifically, what must I do in order to get Hand Break to rip commercial
DVDs?  Based on your reply I think you're suggesting that I download the VLC
Media Player to my MacBook and make sure it's installed in my Apps folder.
Doing this will automatically install necessary CSS libraries.  Is this
correct?  Next, after installing VLC, I should install Hand Break.

Assuming I have the above in the correct order, how do I make sure that hand
break knows that the VLC libraries are available?  Perhaps this is done
automatically?

Finally, is it necessary to have both the VLC Player and Hand break running
at the same time in order to rip a DVD?

I appreciate any help on this.

Mark