hey guys

I have an audio book in mp3 format that someone sent me. I imported it
into iTunes and it shows up with all my other music. is there a way to
put it with my other audio books? all the ones I get from audible show
up in the audio books playlist and I want this one to show up there
too. also, is there a way to have my mac and iPod remember my place in
the book like it does with the audible ones?
thanks.
Jessi and Goldina